i really need advice :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
hi guys :wave:

it's been a while.....

i'm really getting worried about something, and so sh*ting myself!!

ok i haven't of seemed to come on my period this month. and since i've started again after having renee. i haven't been marking it down :wall:

me and hubby ALWAYS use condoms and have had no problems so i'm a bit puzzled.
now are your periods always meant to be regularly after child birth? or sometimes will there be a bit all over the place still??

i need some help please :cry:

Hey hun!!

Nice to see you back!!

I had the exact same scare earlier this month, I do take note of my dates tho and I hadn't had a period since Mid-Feb.

My periods are always like clockwork - unless I am stressing about something then they just disapear.

The only real way to find out tho is to test. :hug:

hey, nice 2 c u back! i still havent had a period since before i was pregnant, even tho i stopped BFing completely 10 weeks ago. iv lost a lot of weight tho and am now technically underweight so in my case it might be something to do with that. speak to ur HV bout it and do a test to put ur mind at ease! how would u feel if u were preg again? :hug:

Hi hun

i had only had one after having Kadyn and my second one came after 44 days . so maybe its your body readjusting how many have you had ?
how late are you ?? hope your okay hun i miss you :)

thank you so much girls for getting back. everything is ok not pregnant PHEW...

i came on, but there just still all over the place

thanks again xxx

glad ur relieved sounds like u got the result u wanted! right why is it u and katrina get them and ur both still BFing, but i stopped BFing nearly 3 months ago i still havent had one? wheres mine? i kno shouldnt complain as i hate them usually but it would be reassuring to kno my body still works! :|

Mine are still all over the place to neeko, i think it does take a while for your body to get completely back to normal though.

trixipaws said:
glad ur relieved sounds like u got the result u wanted! right why is it u and katrina get them and ur both still BFing, but i stopped BFing nearly 3 months ago i still havent had one? wheres mine? i kno shouldnt complain as i hate them usually but it would be reassuring to kno my body still works! :|

trix's you have lost a lot of weight that's probably why it's taking a while. i thought you was on the pill.

you should be happy you haven't started. i was so upset when i came back on. it's just another expense :roll:

flame
yes apparently it does take a while for your periods to go back to normal.

i came back on when renee was 6months. i thought i wouldn't till i stopped, but she wasn't feeding as much as before so that probably why.

but she only has it when she's going bed or having her nap.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back