I need Advice

maldives

Reaction score
Ok girls not sure if this was the appropriate place to post sorry if it wasn't,
But as I am a 1st Tri I need advice regarding my studies!
I am an external student at the UOL , doing business for London School of Economics and Political Sciences. Ok I've been a student for a while now and managed to pass 5 units so far. 7 are left now. and last year I didn't take exams as I was due June and thought it would be hard! this year I've ordered books and everything, tried to organize my studies but felt pregnant again and I will be due early July!
I haven't studies much so far but suddenly yesterday thought I should! even if i didn't take exams I can at least study and make things easier ?
Is it possible to take long exams 3 hours while I am 8 or 9 months pregnant?

I would have thought that you will struggle to do a 3 hour exam when you are THAT pregnant babe. Having done 3 hour exams at uni they are a killer even when you are not pregnant!

I thought so! I remember laying down most of the time when i was that heavy. so I guess I will get some study done and maybe next year do 4 units at a time!
Thanx

No problem hun! You'll get there just take it steady!

Do you actually live in the Maldives?

I wondered if you come from Maldives or live there too? :hug:

LOOL No I am not from the Maldives but I love it! wish i live there :roll:
I am from Qatar.

I could call myself 'West Midlands' but it wouldn't be so exotic would it!

Qatar sounds pretty interesting though!

I moving this so more people see it and may be able to help :)

You know yourself how you felt last time at 7/8/9 months so go by that. If your gut feeling is that you wouldn't manage then sick with that :D

I worked my ass of doing 2 jobs right up until 36 weeks and as a result LO arrived at 37 weeks :lol: Its not something I would reccomend esp with a little one and the exams are important. I'm sure you would be able to defer again :D

my mum was doing the equivilent of alevels when she was pregnant with me.

becuase of her 'medical situation' they let her have little breaks during the exam and therfroe increased the time the exam took.

it may be worth talking to them because there are options

No probs Minxy - It's better posted here :)
*Star* said:
my mum was doing the equivilent of alevels when she was pregnant with me.

becuase of her 'medical situation' they let her have little breaks during the exam and therfroe increased the time the exam took.

it may be worth talking to them because there are options

it won't help coz I will end up with more than 3 hours! and i will be dying to get back home and get some rest.
I think I will just study casually and do the exams next year. If I don't get pregnant again :lol:

The studying casually sounds like a good idea- it'll make it a lot easier next year ad give you something to focus on but without the stress of exams.

:)

xxxx

Thanx Suzie ! God I miss u girls ! how is faith doing?
I wish all of u get pregnant soon and join us in tri 1 LOOOOL! I know im evil :twisted:

A friend of mine sat her A Levels when she was 8 months pregnant

Im hoping to do mine too even though I will be around 7/8 months so Im at a good stopping stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back