I need advice please girls - warning, contains tmi

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I am really confused. Af was due today. Yesterday morning had some thick brown mucus followed by some dark red blood,less than a tea spoon, quite stringy, not wet and quite thick (I did warn you!). So I posted to everyone that I was out :(
So I put a pad on but there was no more, then white stuff came out. Now I have normal cm. That definitely was not a period, my periods are very heavy and last about 5 days (I'd love my periods to be like that!)

Also I did a first response 5 days ago and got BFN

Help and advice please girls xxxx

hmmm...have u tried doing another hpt? x

Keep an eye on things hun & if nothing appears test again

Fx it's all towards your :bfp:

xxx

I'm going to do another in the morning. I had af pains though, it's weird xx

Some girls still get a "period" so don't think pregnant at all
xxx

That's true, can't wait to do hpt in the morning :)

That's the thing I love about being on this forum, you realise that anything is possible

Ooooooo :yay: fx & sticky :dust:

xxxxx

Thanks hunni. I do worry about what the bleeding was though. If I do get bfp I'll be nervous now because it could be a threatening mc xxx

Remember it's very common to have bleeding in early pregnancy, think if it's bright red & are in pain then can be a worry but everyone is different though & our bodies react to things in different ways

Anything that is out of the ordinary or isn't the norm for you is a good sign

xxx

It's definately abnormal for me and the blood wasn't bright red but I did have pain. That's gone now and was only there during this weirdness but still worrying xxx

Of course hun, it's going into the unknown but I'm sure you will have your answers very soon indeed

Can't wait too see your post tomorrow :)

xxx

I just found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant using FR test, and AF was due on Monday (didn't show up :)) and I had some blood/mucus on Wednesday (very light just when wiped sorry TMI) went to docs and they said its normal and that she wasn't concerned atm as long as it didn't get worse or that I wasn't in lot of pain. So maybe something similar with you??

Fingers crossed you get BFP in the morning

Omg, now I'm feeling excited. Can't wait to do a test though. I'm just worried because I do still have af type aches, especially in my lower back and worse yesterday xxxx

fingers tightly crossed for you hon, hopefully it was just a little implantation bleeding. Can't wait to hear how you get on in the morning x x

Fingers crossed hun. Can't wait to come on here in the morning, hoping yours is one more BFP. x

Thanks honey, I hope so too - I'll keep you all posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back