i need a kick up the bum. .. now please girls!!

lottielou

Reaction score
Basically i used to smoke before i had my daughter. But coincidentally i quit a month before getting pregnant. I havent had even a breath of smoke in 11 months. And tonight my cravings have hot me like a tonne of bricks. I qould and never could smoke around my daughter. Pleaase someone kick me up the bum.

Don't do it! (Big kick up bum!)

I gave up when I got my bfp (pregnancy not planned!) and have no intention of ever smoking EVER again. I'm angry with myself that I smoked for so long...and wasted so much money / risked my health.

Why don't you put the cost of a packet of cigarettes into a big glass jar every day (if you used to smoke 20 a day, adjust if not!) - and after a month, take your little one out for a treat - something nice for both of you! This may help you to resist smoking agein when you see how quickly the money builds up! xx

Hun, its just a moment of weakness, dont give in! Even if you dont smoke around your child, there is.still third hand smoke they are exposed to and its not good. Besides, the amount of money and your health.you spend is enourmous. And smoking leads to premature skin ageing, not to mention increased risk of cancer etc. I have been smoke free for a while now and it does get easier. I have 2 children now and cant imagine smoking anywhere near them

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Oh ur nearly at 1yr of bring a none smoker! Well done for starters! I know how hard it is! I was also a smoker and quit 1yr 7months ago!
Keep going Hun and the strongest thing for me is knowing that if I smoke, it will effect my baby... Even not smoking around her, I don't want her to think smoking is 'ok' in anyway, and I want to be fit and well enough to run around after her... And then one day my grandchildren too!
Remember how far u have come, the cravings won't last forever, keep up the good work! xxx

Tapatalking. X

Don't do it!!! I've never been a smoket but watching my Step-Nan dying from cancer due to smoking was so scary!! The poor woman just faded away before our eyes.

Just think about how much more money ou have to spend on LO and how much healthier you feel x

Yeah do it!

You can breathe your faggy breath all over your baby! Your clothes can smell like an ashtray! Your fingers can turn orange! You can shorten your life! You can throw away a ton of money every week! You can suffer anxiety every time the urge to spark up hits you and your not able to do so immediately! You can feel like a social outcast having to stand away from people when you light up! You can spend hours every day feeling angry at yourself for being weak minded!

Have I made my point?

And I'm not being a hypocrite, I used to smoke 40+ a day :(

tapatalkin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27