Need a kick up the bum ladies lol

Jaxx01

Reaction score
I have precisely 9 days NINE DAAAAAYS till I go in to have my little man :)

Thing is, I have shitloads to do :( Im going to stay at my mums when Ive had him for the support, and need to get the flat in some kind of order so I dont come home to a shittip!!

Thing is, I have ZERO motivation and ZERO nesting instinct :( gutted...all I wanna do is stay in bed for the next nine days!!

Can someone give me a kick up the bum please?? lol xx

I KNOW!! 9 days eeeek...I cant believe after all the crap with the FOB leaving and the diabetes and everything thatt it's all nearly over :) x

Yep some ass kicking needed over here too but I've got 9 weeks! I think Jaxx takes priority :)

Im seriously trying but have no motivation...lol....I have a to do list waiting to go with tons of things on...thing Im gonna head off to the 20 min challenge thread....xx

can you get your mum round to help or a close friend x im playing the waiting game at the moment and been neasting but ive no intention of doing another sodding thing now x x lol xx

Lol don't be rushing yourself to do it in 20mins. Take your time missy! Hope you manage to get some stuff done though. I'm struggling to get out of bed just lately lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back