I need some motivation

Astrapi

Reaction score
I don't have the inclination to do anything today lol

someone please give me a kick up the bum lol

Snap!! I feel exactly the same... Have a stinking cold and have no motivation to do anything! Sorry can't be of more help!! :)

me too i couldn't get out of bed till 9!! and still haven't managed to get dressed yet!

The only reason I got up is because I am expecting a delivery at some point today, otherwise I would probably still be in bed! X

I have absolutely no plans to get dressed today at all haha although I've had to keep the heating on today to get the washing dry so I might have to just to cool down

I need to ice my mum's christmas cake so I can take it to her tomorrow but I haven't even put the marzipan on it haha should have done that last night lol

I think we should have a day off - who is with me?? lol

Day off - complete day of rest and doing nothing but slob on the sofa! Sounds great!

Eurgh I feel the exact same today! And I woke up at 12pm :oooo:
Had 6 hours sleep and I don't think it was enough, I'm slumped on the sofa right now so tired :( Really fancy a nap.

Went to the shop and the bakery with my OH then came back home and got back into my pyjama's :D
I'm sure I'll be in the mood to clean later on but today I planned to do some drawing but now I just don't have any motivation to do it :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back