Found out whats up with him...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I posted in Health this morning about James being really unsettled the past few nights and i was a bit worried...

Well I was playing with him this afternoon and he was laughing and I spotted his first tooth just poking through!

Cant believe he has cut his first tooth already! :shock: I cant believe how fast he is growing! Its exciting and im so proud of him but its also a little sad... :cry:

On the up side I may get a better nights sleep tonight! :pray:

Yay!

I guessed right!

Well done James! I'll bet the next one is along within the week (I've found they tend to come in pairs!)

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Yay!

I guessed right!

Well done James! I'll bet the next one is along within the week (I've found they tend to come in pairs!)

Valentine Xxx

Defintely! inmmy cut hrs a few weeks ago one came along and the other poke our 2 days later, yay for james!

yay that's awesome.

Alex still doesn't have any! It's frustrating.

Aww how cutes that, very first tegger !!!!

Mystery solved, congratulations little man !!

thanks guys!

I can definitely see number 2 beginning to peak through too so Valentine your gonna be right again me thinks!

Bless him, 2 little peggies! :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yer that second one will be along real quick... Tia got both hers within days of each other... and lil miss has just sprouted her second today... this ones reallly bothering her though :(

How old are they usually when they start cutting teeth?

DebbieM said:
How old are they usually when they start cutting teeth?

i think it really depends on the baby. As far as people tell me 4 months is quite young, some babies still dont have teeth at 10 months....but i think most babies have a tooth or 2 before their first birthday

jools221181 said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
How was he last night?

looads better thanks!
went to bed no probs about 9pm and slept through til 7.30am this morning!!

woo hoo!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back