I'm a bit naughty!

Ooo u girls!!! I have been soooooooo bloody good and not touched a thing other than prawns! Now u lot are a bad influence, I can smell that runny egg and soldiers!!!! I even stroked the brie in tescos the other day I'm missing it so bad!! I may just have to have some Brie before this baby comes and it's quite nice knowing the pregnancy police won't charge me guilty!!!!! Starving!!!! X

I've eaten things I shouldnt of. Im sure the 'naughty' things we shouldnt eat now are far safer than the foods that women would have eaten throughout history! I think that woman are scared by info like what foods to avoid and other stuff far too much. I can understand some things though because of risk of infection, but that risk is the same with 'safe' foods too, so your never totally protected from it x

I had a Mr Whippy ice cream on our trip to the sea side last week! Lol xx

Good job I ate my lunch before reading this!

So far I've had eggs with soft yolks, a fair bit of caffeine (though trying to keep a limit on this!) and sips of alcohol from OH's drinks. Dying for a glass of wine but I've told myself I want to abstain completely, otherwise I wouldn't know where else to draw the line.

Parma ham and melon may be next on my list now!! :D

I had a steak in tri 1 and i had eggs the other nite they could have done with a little more cooking

There is brie that is made with pausterized cheese

I would kill for atub of cockles and vinger mmmmmm

Taramasalata is a dip,you probably meany tiramisu?

Last edited:
Lol when u were describing it I was thinking 'sounds just like tiramasu' lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm feeling sick and one of the only things I can stomach is eggs and I HATE hard yolks - been trying to have them as cooked as possible, but can't bear too hard! So glad I'm no the only one being naughty xx

Sigh I've been banned from the nutella after eating six hashbrowns for dinner, I lost 4 stone before my pregnancy but I just don't crave the smoothies and salads I did before pregnancy SIGH. I used to love sushi but I am trying tofollower the advice and stay away ffrom that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back