I made this :) *updated - i made more!*

Ohh I think I'm going to give it ago, gives me something to do!

Thats gorgeous! Love your baby's name btw, my best friend's baby is called Noah! such a sweetheart! :)

Thanks girls!

Just finishing off some christmas plaques!

Waiting for postman to deliver some bits i need for finishing touches!

Will upload later :) xx

Have you considered starting your own business?

I know a few people that do it, its really popular. I've even considered maybe doing it myself.

I'd buy. I love stuff like that. There's a boutique(y) shop in town that sells stuff like that but it costs an arm & a leg so I either need to be flush or avoid it like the plague.

Im the same ive bought loads of stuff like this.. And after my last purchase i thought... Jeeez i could of done that myself!

Well new year new profitable hobby haha ;) look out xx

Lovely.

I agree patchwork is a bit figity and needs organisation.

I have made a patchwork quilt & pilly for Jackson - Just need to put the backing on and I dont have time now Im back at work. It will deffo be ready for his first xmas.

xxxx

My mum bought my sewong machine the otherday i feel like a kid nagging for it now! Shes making me wait till christmas haha x

Dani u r a bad influence on me!!!! After seeing ur beautiful creations I went on eBay and ended up buying loads to make!! I just need ur help in wording as yours sound lovely. I'm making one for MIL who has five cats. What can I write on the plaque that doesn't sound too cheesy. I also bought one for my mum and dad, my bro and his gf, my sis in law, And one for us. I also bought the babys 1st Christmas wooden bauble! See told u I bought lots!! Xxxy

Hahaaaaaa!!

Not sure hun im a cheat and google quotes!!! I didnt think of these hahaa xx

Dani u r a bad influence on me!!!! After seeing ur beautiful creations I went on eBay and ended up buying loads to make!! I just need ur help in wording as yours sound lovely. I'm making one for MIL who has five cats. What can I write on the plaque that doesn't sound too cheesy. I also bought one for my mum and dad, my bro and his gf, my sis in law, And one for us. I also bought the babys 1st Christmas wooden bauble! See told u I bought lots!! Xxxy

Have a look on Pinterest - bet there are loads on there :)

BN, I don't know if you're looking for sentimental or "funny" but mum has a wee plaque that says "the dog & his servants live here."

Hahaaaaaa!!

Not sure hun im a cheat and google quotes!!! I didnt think of these hahaa xx

Ok Hun I will have a google. And also look on Pinterest. I've bought some lovely paint too. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back