I made this :) *updated - i made more!*

babyslog

Reaction score
image.jpg

Not bad for my 1st attempt!

Havent picked up a paint brush since my art gcse exam 8years ago!

Making a christmas one with stockings aswell.

And ive ordered a load of fabric and asked for a sewing machine for christmas, going to make Noah a patchwork quilt :)

Last edited:
It's gorgeous. Bet you can't wait for the sewing machine. I'm in love with mine. Get planning your patchwork blocks now as that bit can take a while and if you're anything like me, you'll get annoyed that you have to do the planning bit before you can get stuck in and actually sew! xx

Haha ohh good idea cos im the same lol!! Xx

Im going to make some bits for christmas for family and froends andsee what they think...

Practice practice practice and i might see if i can make a few quid outta it lol!

Ebay sell the wood all cut and holed so its jut buying that in bulk and string :)
Got all my paints and brushes already.

Im just starting a christmas plaque for us now :)
I should be doing the house work hile Noah sleeps not this haha! Xx

Ohh god get me off ebay! Ive jut bought a hot glue gun and alsorts ! :shock: lol xx

i love it dani i want one for my family!

what do vou type in on e bay to get the wood ? are the hearts cut out ready ? xxx

Mdf wooden plaque/hearts/stars

All on ebay all laser cut!! Xx

Ohh god get me off ebay! Ive jut bought a hot glue gun and alsorts ! :shock: lol xx

Are you my long lost twin? Haha! I'm obsessed with my glue gun... staple gun... fabric stash... and eBay is both my best friend and my worst enemy at times!! Nightmare!!

Can't wait to see more of your creations. This has totally got me excited about Christmas crafting!!

Hahaha!! I was obsessed woth arts crafts, textiles etc as a teenager. Then soon as high school and college went out the window i packed it all it!

Bit rusty but i think this is going to be my new expensive hobby

Everyones getting plaques and pillows for christmad and birthdays from now on hahaaa xx

Thats lovely! Love that idea of making stuff like this for xmas pressies! What kind of paint did u use? What about the writing? Im tempted to have a go too but mines will probs look nothing like that lol xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Acrylic paint and fine liner permenant marker or thin paintbrush and paint xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back