I love the view from my window!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Sorry to start a random topic, but I was just staring at the moon in the sky from where I am sat thinkin how beautiful it is....it looks magical!

I love the view most times from where we are, we overlook a bowling green which is lined with trees, so when autumn comes the colours are gorgeous, in winter with the frost/ snow it looks really xmassy.

I love it here so much, and I really don't wanna move when baby gets here, so gonna see how long we can go without p'ing off the neighbours with a crying baby - we live in a first floor apartment with others above below left and right and no one else has kids so don't think they'd understand if baby woke them up!

That sounds beautiful! We live in a country village in Denmark and the stars are absoutely huge and I never take for granted how beautiful it is here after all my time in London :D

Hi

Sounds lovely... i look out my window and see the other town houses :( But we will soon be moving to the okanagan which is absolutly gorgeous.
Katrina

Sounds lovely!
All i see from my window is cars and other peoples houses, and plenty of litter :(
I hate where we live. Both DH and I are from tiny villages, and thats the next thing we are aiming for, to move out of this dump, and to a village, or small town.
I love going to my mums, its a hamlet with 16 houses, at night you cant hear a thing, its silent. The view is of the yorkshire wolds, its gorgeous. In winter with the snow its so perfect, ill dig out a photo!
Id love a nice view from my window. Sad...but one of my aims in life LOL.

Out of my living room window I can see other houses and cars. :( Out of one of the kitchen windows I can see the main road and a building site! :(

But out of the other kitchen window is the church. I thought it would be creepy being 20 feet away from graves, but the first day we were here there was a wedding, and I could have practically reached out and touched the bride! It's great, standing in my kitchen with a cup of tea watching a wedding every weekend! :lol:

How lovely Tankett!! Atleast you get a good view from ONE of your windows!! I dont mind the view from my back door, as i do try to keep the garden SEMI ok!!!
My dog loves the view from my front window, she 'people watches' all day long lol!!!

This is why I don;t wanna move, I know wherever else we can afford will be looking out onto other peoples houses etc, and we are so lucky to be on first floor with no one peering in at us when they walk past, we can leave our curtains open all night.

I think we will need to print some enprmous photos of nice views to stick in our windows when we eventually move so we can dream of having a nice outlook. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back