I love my pushchair :D

eldraW

Reaction score
Sorry ladies lol.

Prob a bit over dramatic but i am so chuffed with my pushchair, We went for the sola with the carry cot aswell and i am over the moon with it.

We have had it for a few weeks now but we have had it stored at OH's mothers as we litteraly had no space in the house with decorating babys room so we picked it up tonight and i couldnt be happier with it. Soooo looking forwad to using it when baby arrives :).

xx

Aw how lovely ! I'm love with my pram for the boys felt fab when I brought it home x

Aw which one did you get hun? xx

I got the sola in black and I'm very happy with it too, handles like a dream :) Didn't bother with the carrycot but forked out for the cosy footmuff instead. Very cosy.

Aw cool.... I love mine, We were meant to just get the black one but i liked the stripey one so we ended up with that one and obv the carry cot only comes in black anyway :). What car seat did you get? xx

I also got the sola in black with the carry cot and car seat. Just stunning! I got the gingerbread blanket too as it looks amazing in the black carry cot. I jsut cant wait till hes finally re!! x

Aw cool.... I love mine, We were meant to just get the black one but i liked the stripey one so we ended up with that one and obv the carry cot only comes in black anyway :). What car seat did you get? xx

I got a 2nd hand maxi cosi car seat (£30). I'm still undecided about whether I want to use it on the pram or not, especially in winter.
I liked the stripy one too.

Yeh we got the maxi cosi too but we still need to get the adaptors for it yet :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back