Double Pushchair

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

A girl I work with has been round this morning to give us her double pushchair. I am so pleased as it has saved us a lot of money. Jacob is taken with it too - I think he likes the idea that someone else is going to be in there with him :D

The only prob is it's quite heavy to push around but I guess it will help me get fit after LO arrives :D

We have still got Jacob's 3 in 1 mamas and papas pushchair / pram / car seat for LO as I think they look lovely all snug laid down in their pram so we will be using that as much as possible.

Getting things makes it seem more real - Whohoo we are all having babies :cheer:

Xxx

Aww that is good that you didn't have to pay out for the double buggy - my OH keeps saying we should get one ready for when our next one comes along :roll:

What make and model have you been given? I can't wait to get our buggy from M&P (we are getting the 03 sport model).

Can't wait until Oscar arrives and I can talk him and the dog for a walk :cheer:

I've been eyeing up double buggys too.

No question for me which to get, the Maclaren Techno XT. We've got the single pushchair at the mo and it's fab, very lightweight.

Agree with you though Lindsay, newborns do look much more comfortable laid on their backs in prams not buggies. We'll be using our silvercross 3d pram to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back