I love my HV!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Not only is she recommending to the council that they house us on the basis of my health problems (ie that we may have a short time limit to have another baby and there's no room and if I need surgery/cancer treatment in the future my recovery would be hindered living here) and she's going to go through the health forms with me for the council, she is also referring us to a dietician for non-dairy weaning. She has talked to me about everything today, my ovary problems, Albert's heart consultant, how everything is affecting both me and the OH, Albert's breathing problems and all sorts. She's so chilled out and takes the time to explain stuff to me.

Also...my little chubster has gone from 10lb 4oz to 11lb in a week :pompom: and he gave her the biggest giggle, last time she weighed him it was the biggest wee lol

I wish I could share her with you all lol xxxxxxxx

She sounds brilliant it's nice when they've got time. As for council housing I'm 10+ years on the waiting list here, f**king hate London.

She sounds brilliant it's nice when they've got time. As for council housing I'm 10+ years on the waiting list here, f**king hate London.

We live with the inlaws, who are total *******s most of the time. We have 3 of us sleeping in the box room so could never fit in another baby. It will be a squeeze to get Albert's cot in there tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back