Is anyone else.......

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
....getting a sensation of like a vibrating buzzing feeling low down in uterus area? I swear its the baby lol although its prob still too early but its like a fast vibrating feeling....not all the time but I now when its happening! Whatever it is its pretty strange lol!!

Cant wait for the first kicks...... ;-) xx

Not getting that hun - been getting a weird feeling not stiking very hard to explain over the past few days - im telling myself its my muscles and cant be the baby this early lol

I felt flutters at 10 weeks hun so you never know :D my flutters got stronger and stronger until 16 weeks when I knew for sure it was baby x x

I had that for alittle abit around my pubic at around 10 weeks. Was very.

I used to get this but it felt like it was right at the top of my cervix and sometimes radiated down into my vagina too (sorry tmi!) x I have no idea what it was x

i remember posting when in this tri saying it felt like a party was going on in my uterus but wasnt flutters as such lol

Yeah its def something happening maybe muscle movement or something but i def feel something happening....bring on the kicks for real lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back