I love choosing names

PrincessLeia

Reaction score
So I'm not planning on having another baby just yet, but I have my names ready... sort of.

I just wanted to know what you think of them :)

So boys names are way harder than girls IMO.

I have...

Lincoln Paul
or
Ainsley Scott

What do you think?

For a girl it would be...

Karli Laura or Karli Rose

Thoughts please :)

xx

not sure on ur boys names hun not my taste tbh but love karli rose... i think rose is a lovely middle name .... :D .

im the same love thinking of names...

for a boy ive picked - jaxon lee, harry alexander / alfie alexander, prob b jaxon tho...

for a girl i like - lilly-ella , and maisie and quite like willow but oh says no way xx

I love Lincoln x not a fan of ainsley or karli x

Thanks for your input ladies :)

Helen, I became a fan of Lincoln after watching Prison Break. Just love it.

Ainsley came from back when I used to watch Fame Academy, a good Scottish name. When pregnant with DD my family ripped me though. My brother said he'd be bullied and called 'Anus' at school!! lol. Still hasn't put me off though.

Karli, I don't know why but I am loving it atm. It's the same with 'Leia', I loved it and knew I'd call my daughter that before I was even pregnant.

xx

Oh and I love the name Willow, Lisa.

I think Lily and Maisie are too common these days.

xx

I like Lincoln, but Ainsley is a US girls name i think.

I don't really like Karli, but i knew a girl with that name and she was lovely so not that bad really :)

Love Lincoln and ainsley prefer Lincoln tho.

What about Dale , Emmerson, Emmett, Garrett, Brent , Marcel, Mitchell, or Miles? etc if you like more unusual names

I like Ainsley and Karli Rose. One of my very best friends is named Karli Lynn. (Her sister is Kami Jo, which I think is also really cute.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back