I love a good sale!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Well OH is sleeping soundly after nights so I've trotted off shopping and now sat in my car munching on sarnies after my purchases.

I have resisted until now but next & gap had a sale so thought it is wholly justified to purchase my first baby grows....and they are cute!!!!!

I can see how it's easy to get carried away so I might hide these purchases for the moment :)

I figured after a long tri 1 we deserved a treat!

Anybody else bought little things as a reward coming out of tri 1?xxx

Hi Sunbeam!
I totally know what you mean - as soon as I got to 12 weeks I felt like I could start buying stuff!

At exactly 12 weeks I bought a little baby grow that says 'I love my mummy and daddy' and wrapped it up for my husband. It was that day that we had our first scan so I felt like celebrating!

Did you get much today? x

Oooh i love a good sale :lol: i'm hooked on the stuff they have at George at asda at mo, so many cute outfits, i'd buy them all if i could afford it lol! xx

I havent bought anything yet, will start to in the next few weeks x

I started buying in the Next sale at Christmas. I was 14/15 weeks by then. Since then have been gathering bits week by week.

Went to Next sale yesterday but couldn't buy anything as there were too many people about that I know and I didn't want them seeing all the blue pieces I would have bought. Only our families (and of course everyone here) know that we're Team blue.

I love buying baby clothes wud rather buy a baby outfit than sumthin for myself at the min cant stop got draws full of cute outfits and different sleepsuits! x

Hi Sunbeam!
I totally know what you mean - as soon as I got to 12 weeks I felt like I could start buying stuff!

At exactly 12 weeks I bought a little baby grow that says 'I love my mummy and daddy' and wrapped it up for my husband. It was that day that we had our first scan so I felt like celebrating!

Did you get much today? x

There wasn't lots in next most of it had grown...I bought a new baby set of baby grows and a 3-6 month one, there is so much to get I thought I should spread out the cost.

I can't describe the feeling seeing them hang in the wardrobe when I got back! :) :)

I bought a little Winnie the pooh hat and matching mittens but that's all I've bought so far!!! Except some nappies!!lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back