where can I get a good thermometer?

fluff

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am positive that AF will be with me tomorrow or the day after :evil: so I'm thinking... this month I would like to try charting my temps.

Where's a good place to get a thermometer - anybody any recommendations... or what ones to avoid?

Ta xx

I got mine really cheap from access diagnostics, they do really cheap ovulation kits and preg tests and allsorts of other stuff to and when you sign up you get money off codes all the time to.

I got mine from ebay but they do them in most chemists and boots and so long as it records temps to 0.02 degrees any of them will do.

:hug:

i got one from boots and one from the works :D

I've just bought one off ebay for £4 inc postage. It goes to 2 decimal places and they email a free chart too.

Fluff, I can send you the chart if you need it?

Hiya!

thanks for all your replies.... that's great! Pink Punch.. if you have a copy of the chart, that would be great...

I decided to go 'au natural' this month in the end, but will be temping in the New Year if I get nowhere this time. I became a tad obsessive last month (1st month TTC) and right now I'm very chilled about it all, so decided not to temp this month to try to keep that chilled out mood... and hope that helps!!!

Anyway, thanks once again for all your help and hopefully I won't need the temps in Jan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back