I know you are all going to shout TEST at me.....

susiem

Reaction score
.....but

am too scared it'll be a negative! does anyone else find it hard to test??

At the moment, AF is 3 days late!
I have some symptons which are associated with being pregnant...but am scared I have made them up! lol

The weirdest thing is my stomach has grown???? Could be all the mince pies!! and anyways i don't think it grows til month 3 does it??

Also loads of cm...sorry if TMI.

....and lastly I have a constant feeling of butterflies- my heart keeps jumping too...actually i could go on but i will stop there! and wait for you lovely ladies to shout at me! lol

:? yeah.......i know! maybe i will get a test tomorrow! (She says looking sheepish)

TEST

:lol:

Serioulsy though, if your normally reg & your showing symptons its best to test, even if its a neg at least u knw rather then sitting & wonderin!

Yes....Test! :clap:

You're going to have to find out sooner or later anyway. They way I look at it is, if you get you bfp - great - you'll be over the moon and it'll be great, if you get a bfn, then that's a real shame and I understand how you'd feel, BUT either way you'll stop trying to second guess yourself and analysing every little symptom you feel.

Having said this, I'm the other extreme and test way too much! :lol:

Fingers crossed for you!

susiem said:
.....but

am too scared it'll be a negative! does anyone else find it hard to test??

At the moment, AF is 3 days late!
I have some symptons which are associated with being pregnant...but am scared I have made them up! lol

The weirdest thing is my stomach has grown???? Could be all the mince pies!! and anyways i don't think it grows til month 3 does it??

Also loads of cm...sorry if TMI.

....and lastly I have a constant feeling of butterflies- my heart keeps jumping too...actually i could go on but i will stop there! and wait for you lovely ladies to shout at me! lol

TEST WOMAN TEST!!!!!

You've been a good girl waiting til you were late - but stop messing about now and DO IT!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Ok ok .......I get it!! :talkhand: lol

No seriously, thank you for the push I needed, I am going to test tomorrow. That was a good point about having to test sooner or later......so i guess i'll come on here and let u guys know tomorrow.

Thank you every one :)

Cant you pop out now and get one so we can all see what it says :wink:

LOL!(Jazzmum2be)

What you like!! I could.....but don't live near a 24 hour shop! :(

It's killing me to... I'd love to know now either way.

Ahhhhh, good luck!!

Testy testy testy - I will keep my eyes on this tomorrow...

Ok ok i'm up! lol I am a teacher and it's my first lie in of the holidays. Woohoo! no school til the 6th of Jan :dance:

Just going to do some tidying then going to the shop later....will keep you all posted :)

OMG how much willpower do you have??!! I have tests in the house ready for when i might need to test, defo couldn't wait and go out and buy one!! Good luck :hug: :hug:

Yeh I thought i did have a test in the house somewhere, but i can't find it :?

I guess the willpower is more patience- something you have to have as a teacher!
....oh and the fact i am starving and want to eat before i go out!! Gosh i eat sooo much at the mo- i ate two dinners last night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back