Right, Now i confused!

Shelley22222

Reaction score
I thought i may have been having pregnancy symptoms and then a day before AF was due, I came on! So obviously I was gutted. I came on lighter and shorter than usual and now its over! I feel as if i have butterflies in my stomach and when I'm at the gym I feel very uncomfortable when jumping or bending down! I have had the worst headaches and have been feeling sickly for ages. I had breast tenderness before AF was due and now its gone but I do get the odd twinge in my stomach now! I took a pregnancy test 3 days before AF was due and it was negative...do you rekon its worth taking one again or am i going mad!? My stomach feels tender and harder and seems bigger!! (could be that im just getting fatter) HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!! :cry:

I don't know what to say you you Shelley. You must be so confused and upset. I'd advise going to your doctor soon to put your mind at rest.
Good luck with it. I got my period this morning after 10 days of really strong symptoms. I'm a bit baffled as to how my body can have changed so much in two weeks and don't think it can just be down to my imagination but reading this forum it happens to lots of women. Maybe we manage to conceive something happens before our period is due.
Good luck.
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back