• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I know its a good thing but eeuww!

Dollie

Reaction score
Just had a little squeeze of my nipple to see if anything was happening....... and yes theres the milk ready and waiting! i know its a good sign but kind of wierded me out too, lol x

I've had absolutely nothing still! I'm starting to worry a bit as I'm hoping to breastfeed! :/ x

I wouldnt worry, i dont think it happens to everyone xx i kinda wish i hadnt done it now as im going to be paranoid about leaking! x

I've had absolutely nothing still! I'm starting to worry a bit as I'm hoping to breastfeed! :/ x

Me too. I'm always trying them out lol. But mw at antenatal did say everyone does produce it some ladies it just happens once they give birth and the first 3 days is really thick and you don't produce much of it as baby only needs a teaspoon at a time xxx

Don't worry I had nothing till my son was born! Your milk will come in after the birth
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Wow! I haven't any milk yet, must wait for that treat it seems! Xx

I had a good poke of mine the other week till something appeared - cos there were loads of posts in tri 2 about folk leaking everywhere, and i was a wee bit concerned cos im not. lol. im still not leaking but i can get some out if i squeeze hard enough - lol - thats enough to placate me for just now.

xxx

Nothing here! Scared of squeezing too hard mind, but nothing when I do squeeze. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back