I keep finding bargains :)

beth3735

Reaction score
I have found some good bargains in my morrisons today. They had -

tommee tippee closer to nature electric sterilizer reduced from £39.99 to £19.99

tommee tippee closer to nature microwave sterilizer reduced from £19.99 to £9.99

and the tommee tippee breat pump reduced from £24.99 to £12.49

On the price lable it says offer ends the 2nd of Sept. So when i get paid im definatly going to get the pump and electric sterilizer :cheer:

Well done you. I've just not been that lucky with loads of bargains. xxx

i thought about the microwave steriliser ! ill have to find a morrisons !

find out if they got loads if not ask em to put em back :) shop around also incase other places are cheaper. tescos has clearance sale on.

oooo i'll be at morrisons tomorrow, hope the one near me has em on sale cos I want the electric steriliser anyway! :)

i feel that maybe i should start buying things now i have been desparate to but thought it was too soon but it seems like everyone else has started buying, have yous got alot of things or just pick up bargins when you see them.

i just buy little bits at a time, dont realise how much i spend then lol

I buy things if i find them as a bargain at the mo, The only thing i have bought which was a lot was my buggy but that was still a bargain at over £300 off the original price so couldnt pass that off

Those are really good bargains! We don't have a Morrisons near us, although I was picking up my Emmas Diary Mum-To-Be pack from Lloyds pharmacy on Friday and noticed a Tixylix baby monitor for £9.99 reduced from £30..OH wouldn't get it..but I think I will next time I'm in town!

Yey been to morrisons and got the electric steriliser and breast pump for £32.48 reduced from £64.98!

Thanks beth, what a bargain!! :D x

Hi Jo glad you got them, Im still waiting to get mine. Its my bday on thursday and have asked ppl for money when they ask what i want. I think i will get them with my bday money :cheer: I have never been one on spending money on my self thats not needed, love spending on baby bits :rotfl:

My hubby thinks im mad as he spends all his bday money in HMV. I have asked for babies are us vouchers for xmas off everyone too to get the last bits in the xmas sale cannot wait.

beth3735 said:
Hi Jo glad you got them, Im still waiting to get mine. Its my bday on thursday and have asked ppl for money when they ask what i want. I think i will get them with my bday money :cheer: I have never been one on spending money on my self thats not needed, love spending on baby bits :rotfl:

My hubby thinks im mad as he spends all his bday money in HMV. I have asked for babies are us vouchers for xmas off everyone too to get the last bits in the xmas sale cannot wait.

Aww how selfless are you spending your birthday money on baby stuff hehe I spose when its an offer like that though you should get it quick and save yourself some money!

Yeah its great buying isnt it, I love it! Just cant wait to see what im having then it can all be pink or blue hehe x

right well im going to morrisons tommorrow, but our store isnt that big so im worried they may not stock it, fingers crossed

Fingers crossed for you paradysso, Ours inst that big and i was shocked to see they sold these things. You might be lucky enough

grrr i got delayed with work and never made it, will try and make it on the way home from hossy tommorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back