Tesco Bargains!

daftscotslass

Reaction score
All the Tommee Tippee closer to Nature bits and pieces (breast pump, bottles, steriliser) are currently half price.

I also got a gym ball today for £2.63 :dance:

huh. i went to mine yesterday and they didnt have much reduced at all. grr

depends on the Tesco - the one near me doesn't have the stuff reduced but the bigger one a bit further away does :lol:

I got the microwave steraliser a while ago from the bigger one but the local one didn't have it!

Yep my local one is tiny and the Stirling one isn't much better. Maybe it's the Tesco extras? I've been to 2 now and they both have the offer on.

daftscotslass said:
Yep my local one is tiny and the Stirling one isn't much better. Maybe it's the Tesco extras? I've been to 2 now and they both have the offer on.

Alloa one is the best ;)

Bee said:
daftscotslass said:

Alloa one is the best ;)

Was there last week for the first time... it's amazing! Can't believe they have 3 giant supermarkets that are open 24 hours... makes Stirling look crap! I like the Cumbernauld one slightly more, though.

daftscotslass said:
Bee said:
daftscotslass said:

Alloa one is the best ;)

Was there last week for the first time... it's amazing! Can't believe they have 3 giant supermarkets that are open 24 hours... makes Stirling look crap! I like the Cumbernauld one slightly more, though.

Yeah I know - ASDA there is pants thought :lol:

I love Alloa tesco but I always spend too much!

Cumbernauld is too far for me ;)

tescos also had avent newborn starter set with £5 off now at £14.99 and i think some other avent bottles where reduced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back