Baby grows :)
bB.jpg
bbb.jpg
rtr.jpg

and just ordered this :)
baby.jpg

what do you think? he he x x x

Last edited:
find out on tuesday, was meant to find out last friday but bubs was in the wrong position! :p x x x

I love george at asda. Have a look in Morrisons they have a sale on and my mamas and papas outlet had 50% off some clothes (if only I knew what I was having I would have cleared the shop).

Thanks :) I was so surprised at the baby clothes in asda, nice and cheap! And they are so adorable!!! X x x

Awww very cute :) If you want cheap muslins Sainsburys have huge ones, you get 5 for £6 xx

Adorable! I have found so much at asda I want!! Xxx

Going to pop into next tomorrow and buy some more bits.. Once you start you can't stop!!!!:lol:xxx

aw they are absolutely lovely. We can't wait to find out what our little one is :) xxxx

Not telling you what to buy but my first baby didn't like vests etc going over his head so ones that do up at the front were a god send. You can also get vests with side poppers. Just a thought. But I adore what you have bought...I'm team yellow so think I may have to look in asda :)

Omg they are lovely I love the blanket too!!! Where did you get it from please?! X

i got the blanket from asda!:) xx

Hehe thank you for your opinions ladies :) super excited! It all seems more real now!!xxx

Oh well done , lovely to be buying bits now , its just which one to choose for first outfit that always gets me!!!

Aw thank you I'm going order that blanket it's lovely!! Don't want buy clothing/ big things yet as worried about my 20 week scan but I can't resist buying some things ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back