I just don't understand?

midnightrose25

Reaction score
Hey i've not posted on here for a rather lon time :oooo: moved house and everything lol had my beautiful babygirl in nov last year weighing a healthy 9lb 11oz :lol: by c section. She is my third baby and third c section, we named her Daisey :)
anyway................. I am a bit confused over what has happened this month. Please help!!
Ok so 3 weeks ago i had to take the morning after pill (levonille i believe its called)... never had any probs with it before. So anyway carried on as i usually do and had my period a week later (21/09/11 the day before it was due) and i finished my period on the 28th. Was like most periods i have, heavy and lost clots etc.... i guess it was a little lighter than normal but not massively. So friday me and my fiance were getting down to business :dance: then i started getting excruitiating pain and thought perhaps we had just hurt my cervix a little as i began to lightly bleed. But the pain was like so bad when i sat down i was doubled over in pain it felt like an extreme pressure was building up in my uterus, couldnt explain the pain if i tried!! it hurt lets just say :shock: anyway i ignored it, then by sunday it was still hurting be it not as much, it was still uncomfortable and i was still bleeding, maininy brown but a little pink. So i called NHS direct who advised me to go to A & E , where i was asked to do a urine sample which i did.. despite telling them there is no way i was pregnant... or so i thought :oooo: they called me back in, and said CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE PREGNANT!! :shock: WHAT THE~?!! i thought to myself!!! i kept saying... "how??? ermmm... no u cant have a period and be pregnant dont be silly... google says :shock: lmao" so they assured me it DOES happen and i needed to see a dr, so i went and waited, not knowing what to do with this news?!! i went to see a dr (i was at hospital waiting 6 hrs :s with this bouncing round my head!!) and the dr said she needed to do an internal with a spectrum and take a swab then an internal with her fingers... JOY to the world :shock: I let her do it obv and then she tried to do a tummy scan but it was a sunday she isn't trained to do it and they only had a little machine they move around the wards, so it was unsuccessful at spotting anything. She told me the blood i was losing was old blood though. I had to have bloods taken and then go back to the drs the next day, where i was waiting all day again, i had bloods taken. Followed by one external scan and one internal scan :shock: (have u seen the size of those things?!! ) Needless to say they couldnt find anythin but said maybe the baby was still too small. So they couldnt be sure if i was having an ectopic or losing my baby, I went back the next day for bloods and they called me in the afternoon telling me that my hcg level is dropping and they are concerned it is a failed pregnancy. i have to go back tomorrow for one more blood test to confirm. Its breaking my heart like some cruel twist of fate, i just found out i was pregnant.... when i've possibly already lost it, so not only do i have to get my head around the idea i was ever pregnant but i have to deal with losing my baby :( i feel so confused still, and so upset. I am never using that morning after pill again tho thats for sure!! i am still bleeding its been like 14days with 2 days in between... whats going on??? i thought it was getting lighter/stopping but its getting heavier again....

Oh honey what a horrid experience!

You would think they would be a little bit more chilled about it than saying 'congratulations your pregnant' when you had gone in with crippling pains etc! Surely hospital staff know more than anyone how delicate and cruel early pregnancy can be!

I really feel for you honey :(

I didnt want my baby at first (she wasnt planned, Jasper was only 8 months etc) but then she grew on us and we loved her and then she died... i always wonder sometimes if it was my fault that that happened...

lifes really cruel :(

be nice to yourself x

This is soooo tough for you darling! I really feel for you. - had a mc this week and can only now understand the true gravity of what ladies have gone through. Dragonfly ......m I don't want to hear you ever saying things like that again! In no way was what happened ~o your family your fault. No banish that thought from ur head xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back