had the worse night, feel very strange

Layla

Reaction score
hi girls

last night was so strange, i was fine all day then all of a sudden at about 6pm i went very tired, it didnt even come on slowly, one min i was fine, the next my eyes were stinging and i couldnt stay awake!

went to lay in bed, then i started feeling really sick and noticed i was full up with wind, kept burping every 5 mins :oops:

I laid in bed for an hour or so then got up to get a drink, felt even worse then tho, it was like i was being forced to sleep when i didnt want to, does that make sense?

then through out the night i just felt really odd, was still very tired but couldnt stay asleep for to long, kept waking up and feeling like i was floating, then feeling sick, then burping lol

today i dont feel sick anymore but im still very tired.

has anyone else had anything like this?

I had really bad wind last night...and I didn't even have anything rich or really naughty although I did have a glass of wine ( iwas desperate). I have been have strange dreams and sensations for about a week now in the night. Like I am not really sure where I am or what I am doing but all over the place! The bloody wind was coming both ways and really not nice! I just want my baby!!! NOW! I should try not to worry and stock up on the gaviscon! At least you have a set date so your ready!! Not jealous MUCH!!!

glad its not just me! :)

the floating feeling was horrible tho, it was like i knew i was lieing down but i could feel my body going up and up, like i was getting further away from myself, strange! :?

I dyed my hair back to blonde last night so im trying to work out if that had anyhing to do with it, but i cant see how it would make me feel that strange, its safe to dye your hair while pregnant as long as you dont breathe it in to much

I dyed my hair to!! mine is from blonde to light brown.

Last night i had no energy, i honestly sat on the setee and couldn't move, i was that lazy it hurt to move my limbs!! Lol

Today i have had the biggest cleaning urge ever, cleaned toilet and bathroom, mopped, done all my washing for the baby, all the blankets, washed the kitchen down, hoovered, cleaned the skirting boards. It's very bizzare.

Think i have over done it though cos i have sharp shooting pains in my stomach now. :(

Some nights i can stay awake til 12-1 oclock and others i am in bed for 9!! Hormones

oo your nesting! thats a good sign :D

did your hair turn out nice?

Its not long now Layla!! bet your so so so so excited!
How do you feel now??

Yeah, my natural colour is Ash blonde, which is like a very light brown/ dark blonde, and in september i had highlites etc done. My roots were about a foot long the other day!! so i thought if i dye my hair my natural colour then roots shouldn't be that much of a problem.

We'll see!!

Nesting- don't you have to be like that over a peiod of time, it's all i have done in the last few months!! Lol

im very excited! but at teh same time a bit sad its coming to an end, i love being prengant so much so i know i will miss my bump, but having Coby in my arms will be so worth it :D

I woke up at 5am this morning and didn't feel tired at all. I lay with my eyes closed until about 6am and was still wide awake so i got up and started quietly pottering around.

Sounds like everyone's sleep patterns are messed up!

Amy's mum said:
Yeah, my natural colour is Ash blonde, which is like a very light brown/ dark blonde, and in september i had highlites etc done. My roots were about a foot long the other day!! so i thought if i dye my hair my natural colour then roots shouldn't be that much of a problem.

im an ash blonde too! lol

I have gone a warmer blonde tho as ash doesnt suit me. been dark for ages now so i fancied a change

Amy's mum said:
Nesting- don't you have to be like that over a peiod of time, it's all i have done in the last few months!! Lol

I nested really bad Thursday and Friday then went into labour Saturday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back