I hope you dont mind me sharing this....

Jody

Reaction score
....... If you turn your volume up and click on the picture below you can hear babies heartbeat which I recorded this morning

xxxxx:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Should I not have put this in this section ? :oops::oops::oops: xxx

Should I not have put this in this section ? :oops::oops::oops: xxx

why not? :) I heard mine for the first time today :) such a relief! Tried to find it again to record using mobile like you had done, but must have been shy! :) Think this may become a daily routine for me now! LOL

I just felt embarrased as had had 25 hits but only your reply :-/

It is exciting and I wanted to share it with everyone, I 1st found mine on Monday and didnt record it and then the same as you I couldnt find it till this morning when I had my phone at the ready LOL xxxx

well I think its lovely. I'm sure every1 else does too so don't worry! :) I'll post mine as soon as I manage to catch it! LOL

That's mint! :dance:

Are those machines easy to use? Someone I know had one but couldn't ever find her baby's heartbeat with it so just gave it away.

Thanks Girls xxx

Hearing that yesterday I dont know it just made me feel for the 1st time this pregnancy that I am actually gonna get this baby in APril, It was like I got my BFP all over again if that makes sense?

Cantstop, I think with dopplers you get what you pay for, the one I'm using is about £60 on ebay but its just like the midwifes use so pretty sensative. I got one from Argos last time, with head phones, it was about £20 and it was pants, I NEVER found baby on it, but this ones great x
The one I'm using is my sisters but if I didnt have it I would Definately buy a good one cos I recon if you sold it on ebay afterwards you would get at least half your money back x

I cant seem to listen to it on my phone hun, ill log on my computer tonight. I bet you were so excited x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thats amazing - sounds like a little train, so quick!

Ive got an early scan this weekend - really hope I get to hear a hb like that! Or I may invest in one of these doppler things!
Congrats xxxx

Ive already decided what my first 'payday' purchase will be this month haha xxx

Awww Jody, thats amazing!!!! :) I can't wait to hear my wee baba's hb!!!! You must be thrilled!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back