I heard Little Wiggles heartbeat for the first time today!!

lea m

Reaction score
I had my first proper midwife app!
I was booked in at 6 weeks, at my 12 weeks scan saw another so this was my first proper one lol! With them mw at the docs! kwim!?
Everything was fine but I was so excited to hear pips heartbeat!
It seemed quite slow to me compared to what I remember my DD's being so Im definitely thinking boy lol! :D
I just thought I would tell everyone haha

Oh and I forgot to say, she has refered me to the physio over my back so hopefully they can help! :cheer:

glad you got to hear the heartbeat hun, its so amazing! good that they have referred you for your back, hopefully now they can sort it out :hug:

OOh hope you can bend over very soon!! and yey on the heart beat, my LO was definatly fitting with the old wives tale fast and a girl.

aww thats great hun! congrats! My LOs HB is at 150... girl do u think??

aww thats great hun! congrats! My LOs HB is at 150... girl do u think??

it certainly is a lovely sound.
Its funny when my midwife heard mine she commented on 'ooh its a fast one' which straight away made me think girl :pray:

Awww thats lovely. :D

My little ones heart rate was 164 the lst time I counted it. :D

That is fantastic! We heard our LOs heart beat the other day - was 153, I think - is that giving our bump the slightest pink tint round the overall greenness?
Isnt is just the most amazing sound - it really started to move towards the realms of reality for both of us.

Jimmer

Thanlks for all your replies! :D :hug:
I want to get a doppler now so I can count to be certain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back