I have no idea where I should post this?

lea m

Reaction score
But does anybody know why caution should be used when giving diamorphine & pethidine etc to people with an underactive thyroid?
Im a lottle concerned about that now? I just read it while looking at the different pain reliefs! ?? :?

hey

Sorry hun cant help but didnt wanna read n run :) Have u tried googling it?

Yeh and I cant find nothing :(
I hope its nothing bad? Gosh I not doing it natural! hahaha Im not brave enough for that heehee

I had epidural with DS and will prob have it this time although Im gonna try harder with the gas & air lol

Kazz said:
I had epidural with DS and will prob have it this time although Im gonna try harder with the gas & air lol

I think an epidural would freak me out!! hahaha Having a baby with no pain??? :shock: Thats shocking!!
I may have one of them this time! heehee
Well, its not my fault I have an under active thyroid and they have to use caution with the other drugs?!!? hee hee hee
I think thats a good reason!! :wink: :wink:

lea m said:
But does anybody know why caution should be used when giving diamorphine & pethidine etc to people with an underactive thyroid?
Im a lottle concerned about that now? I just read it while looking at the different pain reliefs! ?? :?

I think the best person to ask would be your MW or Doctor on this one. If you have a medical condition and are seeking advice on it in, even if its months off, then best to ask a professional I reckon.

Yeh Im going to ask tomorrow! but I just wondered if anyone on here knew? Its always better to be prepared hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back