• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have no energy

Emma58

Reaction score
To do anything today.

So far I have managed to get showered, put on washing, do the morning dishes and hoover and mop floors but now I cannot be bothered to do anything else.
I have such little energy I never even blow dried my hair after showering this morning I left it to dry naturally (something I never do because it goes ridiculously frizzy) and I've only just managed to straighten it.

I would have thought after having a good nights sleep for once i would feel refreshed - I just feel tired and groggy :bored:

Send me motivation vibes please!

im the same, i just posted a similar thing, i cant be bothered to do anything

So far I have managed to get showered, put on washing, do the morning dishes and hoover and mop floors but now I cannot be bothered to do anything else.

Is that not enough woman?????? I'm planning on doing waaaaaay less than that once I finsh work :rotfl:

bumpmakes3 said:

Is that not enough woman?????? I'm planning on doing waaaaaay less than that once I finsh work :rotfl:

It probably is enough but I would like to do the Ironing and clean the kitchen and bathroom as well today. Maybe i'm just becoming obsessed with house work. Really i'd like to snuggle up on the settee with a blanket my feet are freezing and have a little nap :sleep:

Really i'd like to snuggle up on the settee with a blanket my feet are freezing and have a little nap Sleep

Go with the flow is what I say. Your body's telling you it needs a little rest. How about you compromise and have a quick, cosy nap then do a little job later? :hug:

i reckon you've done more than enough already!! get thee to a sofa immediately! :D :hug: :hug:

:D I have just had a little nap
I put the fire on and got covered up with a blanket -

Aww you've done about the same as I would do in the day. You have to take it easy. You can do your other jobs on different days. Take it easy and have lots of naps!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm feeling the same, i'm 31 weeks tomorrow, i;m absolutely shattered, got no energy what so ever and not quite sure why. Hardly done any housework either, but just cant be bothered

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm impressed! That's a lot more than I'd be likely to do without a lot of resting and sleeping in between! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like I have been really lazy as well today, I just feel really down and rubbish :( think i'm just having an off day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back