k! i have to ask?!! tmi

lisa&alex

Reaction score
is anyone else feeling dirty down there?

last time i felt this.. grotty was about 20odd weeks..when my cm changes in this pregnancy.. i feel really grotty and ming down there... my cm has gone quite watery..(which i know is normal at this stage) and it has increased..im wearing panti liners.. and putting talc on to try and absorb moisture (thighs) however.. eg.. i showered about 11ish yesterday morning.. and my bed time last night i felt amazingly dirty.. and sticky there (sorry)

im washing with femfresh (lol only on my downstairs area this time) just wondering if theres anything else i can do.. i also have femfresh wipes..

do i really need to be showering 2 times a day.. is over cleaning that area healthy for my downstiars? lol

I would say that you are over cleaning down there.. your body has a specific pH balance, and when you interfere with that balance your body will try and compensate for the change... In the case of your lady bits, it will produce more CM to keep that area "clean" (i.e. it will clean out what it perceives to be foreign bacteria... such as soap products).

I would suggest showering just once a day and using that moist toilet paper for the rest of the time also changing pads everytime you go... That would make you feel fresher down there I think.... :think:

Hiya Lis

My CM has become more watery too and I've noticed more of it although it's not bad enough need a pad or anything (yet).

Be careful how many times you wash down there even with femfresh as it disturbs the balance of bacteria.... if you need to wash more than normal then maybe just use clean warm water during the day and give it a good old scrub with femfresh morning and night

x

I feel exactly same and its driving me mad, I feel so mingin down there cos of all CM and have to resist the temptation to wash down there about 50 times a day lol. I kinda feel very.... errr damp :oops: alot of the time and makes me really paranoid & feel dirty.

Try not to wash too much as you'll end up with an infection cos your washing all the 'good bacteria' away, its advised u wash down there once a day but I normally have a shower in the morning (or whenever I can be bothered lol) then a bath in evening some nights. I kinda keep dry/clean ish with tissue as much as I can when I go to the loo.

i have only been showering once a day.. and didnt shower last night.. but felt minging... also.. tmi.. but alex has mentioned my cm after we have had sex.. and its like consitency of wall paper paste/slug trail/glue and its not very sexy lol.. dunno iof we will do the dead before this baby comes again.. not very nice knowing you feel like the inside of a slug, will try the new liner every toilet trip.. and just the once a day wash. perhaps get some moist toilet tissue for half day cleans.. hmmm

Just have a shower but dont use any soap or femfresh products on your bits - a flannel will do the job without the help of toiletries especially when you pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back