i have no job..

muppetmummy said:
This is my second week of maternity leave and I've not been bored once yet. I'm loving being able to do stuff in my own time without rushing or having to clock watch.
In a way I want Logan to stay inside so I can continue to relax and be lazy :lol:

I hope you MA forrms are processed quickly :hug: :hug:

OMG! Just saw this post I made a week ago! I can't wait for Logan to get out now! I'm so fed up, what a difference a week makes!
I'd still much rather be at home than work though!

As for you current situation, I'd say go for it. You have nothing to lose. You won't be wanting to use the agency again, so what if you upset them, they deserve it.
I hope the tribunal helps :hug: :hug:

sarafet said:
update on this -

in a fit of rage a few days ago, i found a link to employmen tribunals and filled out the online application.

got a letter in today from them saying that they have accepted my case and have sent some kind of letter to my agency etc :oops: they will wait 28 days for a reply from them to get the ball rolling :shock:

i really don't know if i should have done this, i feel a bit silly now. i only done it because the agency were infuriating me and being so unhelpful after sacking me :oops:

has anyone been though this process before?

xxx

I've never been though this but I just wanted to say, good on you, don't let them get away with it!!!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back