• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have had my scan!!!

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hello,
I have had my 20 week scan today although a couple of weeks eraly and we are Team................. Green!!!!
I stuck to my guns and didnt give in and I am so pleased, we will have a lovely surprise at the end woohoo :dance: :dance:
It was so amazing, I am totally shpcked by how much my Munchkin has grown and how in detail it was. The scanner Lady was lovely and showed us everything from his button mouth and nose to his toes. We watch his bladder fill and empty and seen his spine :D , sorry I am going on but it was so amazing and I am so excited. That excited in fact we have just booked are 4d scan for April 12th so thats 7 weeks tomorrow and I am counting down already ha ha :dance: :dance:
I dont think I can post pictures coz my scanner is broke but I wil, try later when i get home from work!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY I'm so pleased it went well!! Cannot wait to see the pictures!

I've got mine on Monday and i'm really nervous! :roll:

LMP x

I will try and out some on, I only got 2 :( but they are amazing, one of all of him and one of his feet, sorry refering to him as him again even though i dont know ha ha!!!
LMP dont be nervous enjoy it, it is so much fun!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have mine a week this coming Monday can't wait!

Mx

oh sounds fantastic! i love hearing of others experiences. i cant wait for ours.

:cheer: brilliant.. glad to hear everythings ok!

and yippeeee team green!!!
im team green too... so were both in for a big surprise!!

altho im convinced mines a boy.... do you have a hunch what your having???

Hi Zobo,
I thought it was a girl as I havent been ill or anything with morning sicknees but my husband is convinced it is a boy!!!
Everyone keeps saying the scan looks like a boy as well so I dont know it will be a total surprise :dance:

:cheer: Yay-so glad it went well hun!
I love having scans...can't believe mine are all over now! :(

First Baby White said:
Hi Zobo,
I thought it was a girl as I havent been ill or anything with morning sicknees but my husband is convinced it is a boy!!!
Everyone keeps saying the scan looks like a boy as well so I dont know it will be a total surprise :dance:

well i thought i was having a girl, as i had no morning sickness either... but after seeing scan, im now convinced boy! it looks just like a boys features, not feminine at all!

only time will see eh???? :hug:

congratulations hun :dance: :clap:
so glad all went well :D
looking forward to seeing your little ones piccies
lol sarah :hug:

Congrats, glad everything is well.
I know i wont be able to stay team green NOOO WAY....

Congratulation hun :D

I too won't be able to stay team green - altho I did for my son :D

Last night DH had drank quite a bit of red wine and he said that we can find out this time :cheer:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back