scan today

rach

Reaction score
well i got scan done baby is growing well they actually put me further along again now got 24th may :( all seemed ok with most of it but baby was lying funny and wouldnt move much so they couldnt measure spine properly and they had problems checking the heart they said that they just could not see it properly so got to go back and have another scan two weeks today to check heart and spine :( hope all ok.
also just to add to dissappointment they could not tell what sex the baby is they said they will have another look at next scan so absolutely gutted
got 2 lovely photos though am gonna try and work the scanner now and post them xxxxx

I'm sure everything will be fine Rach,I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes as you wish in a couple of weeks time.
I'm due on the 22 May,although I haven't had a scan at all yet,as I didn't find out I was expecting until I was around 18 weeks gone! I'm booked in for the 16th Jan,so looking forward to it....
I hope you get you pics uploaded,would love to see them....
Good luck with everything :)
Bagpuss

here we go i hope lol they are a bit small but couldnt work out how to get them bigger will get ex to do it as he done last one and will edit it then but heres the scans as best i can do it lol
upe20.jpg

ooh i did it right they came out ok yippee :D

hi rach iv got my 20week scan thurs and iv got my heart set on knowing the sex!!!! il be gutted if they cant tell me!

Hi Rach,

They are lovely scan pics!! Time is flying by isn't it?!

hi dionne yeah i was gutted seems like ive waited for ages to find out sex of the baby and now got to wait another 2 weeks :( hopefully baby will open legs next time xxxxx

thanks bagpuss17 they are lovely scan was fab we seen feet and hands and baby was opening and closing mouth was lovely and its grown so much :shock: time has gone so quick i cant believe it im half way already and it only seems like yesterday that i found out :shock:
hope your feeling well hun and spotting is still staying away xxxxx

I'm feeling great at the moment, the sickness has eased off and I've got lots more energy. I'm able to cope with the normal routine now without feeling tired or sick. It's a great feeling.

The spotting came back for 2 days last week, just after the 12 week mark and it's gone again. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all now.

I'm using my doppler to listen to the heartbeat, so that's reassuring me. I can't wait for my 20 week scan, 7 weeks to go!

Have you started to buy much for the baby or where you waiting for the 20 week scan?

well ive bought all the essentials and some white and cream clothes but was really hoping to buy some blue or pink this week plus start decorating nursery but i am going to have to wait or start decorating in neutral colours lol xxxxx

A lovely scan pic Rach. Just been for another scan today. Had one at 20 weeks and they wanted me to have a detailed heart scan. All was fine but where I live they charge you 50.00 if you want to find out the sex of the baby so we have not botherered. Although scan was very clear and DH is convinced he saw a willy and that I am having a boy.

thanks freya hun its made me feel a little better about having to go back in 2 weeks was a bit worried but when you realise others have had same thing it takes a bit of the worry away :D thats wrong that you have to pay to find out sex of baby although saying that they didnt try for long today its a case of if your lucky then it will be obvious and they will tell you :( but if you want a definite you would have to pay xxxxxx

Hi Rachel scan pictures are brill. I'm sure all will be ok at next scan.Just a matter of way baby lying. Hope you are keeping well. We wont feel weeks flying in huh :lol:
Lorrie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back