I have finally finished..

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
work and now started my maternity leave!!!

WOOHOOOOOO!!!

That is all lol, just had to share!!

Sorry I have been quiet this week, I was getting the last bits and bats done for mg handover so didn't get any chance to pop on here until now!!!

Woohoo!! What a great feeling!! :)

Yay! I finish on Thursday and have been told by my cover that I'm not allowed to do anything the next two days so she can make sure she knows how to do everythig! I call that a result! Lol

Brill news Lou now chill and relax until baby arrives xxx

wahoooo happy days, relax and enjoy the last few weeks to your self :)

Awesome!! Enjoy your time relaxing.

I can't wait for may leave to start. I have a whole stack of books and DVDs to read/watch!

:yay: for maternity leave its fab, feet up and enjoy xx

Sooooo jealous 2nd march for me :( although I do have my replacement joining me on 1st feb so life should be a lot easier :) also I've had two big jobs taken from me so I don't need to drive to Newcastle (4.5hrs drive!!!) yay!!

Have you got anything planned x x

Congratulations! 2 days left for me, so exciting! Must stock up on films :)

Happy days :), you cann relax now and await lo's arrival xx

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats! I was off for a wee while over Christmas but work has started again and finish the day after i'm due! Unless lo has any other plans. At least most of this gets to be from home though!

I finish soon! I can't wait have a lie in everyday and do all the things that I haven't been able to! Gonna be ace! :
D

Oooo I soooo can't wait!!! I am so excited about finishing!
Make the most of it Louise! X

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats! I was off for a wee while over Christmas but work has started again and finish the day after i'm due! Unless lo has any other plans. At least most of this gets to be from home though!

Oh my gosh, verity! Your mat leave starts the day after you are due!! Hope you've told your LO! Lol

yay! thats great, put your feet up and relax :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back