Finished the babies' room!!

Kerry it looks so lovely! I really like the crib! I am getting my moses basket soon.

I will post some pics of mine when I have moved all the junk out of there - and Yes Girls - I too have the mattress on with the wrapping still on!!!!! but its in the cot already! it must be a pregnant mum thing!

Im so paranoid I havent put my curtains up yet in case they collect lots of dust :shock: - mad woman!

Not only am I looking foward to getting my body back, Im also looking foward to getting back my mind lol lol lol :lol: :lol:

L x

Did no-one tell you Lisa that the mind bit never comes back!!!

I am on baby number 3 and bordering on becoming a complete vegetable!!!

Someone once told me that with every pregnancy you loose so many brain cells..........I totally believe that, or its just that being responsible for these little people is just too much to think about and our brains get overloaded!!

Sorry hun!! :wink:

Aww Kerry its great,

heres our messy nursery!

xmas2005016.jpg

xmas2005017.jpg

xmas2005015.jpg

Lol Kerry - there is no hope for me then!

Nice nursery Kelly its lovely

L x

Thats lovely Kelly!! Been shopping again yet for more bargains??

erm yeah , OH is officially an ebay widow!

I have everything now except clothes and baby monitors, super organised or what? I'm really worried about the baby coming early too.

Its a mess at the moment but i dont want to set up everything yet and it all get dusty also Step sons toys are everywhere as we havent found a toy box yet, i'll post later on once its all sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back