I have been trying since last december plz help

chuck2005

Reaction score

Hiya, this is my first time i have wrote on this but i would like to no what the trick is to getting pregnant. Sometimes i think it might just not be ment to be. I want a baby, to hold close to me, love and care for forever and to love me without me having to love it back. my boyfriends sister has just fallen pregnant, that made me upset bcause i wanted to have a baby, and now shes got in before me. i no its not a race but to be center of attention for just once wld have been great. help me!!!

The only advice I can give you is to read the book I read. I apologise if you have already read it without success, but for me the only book you need is "taking charge of your fertility". Look it up on the internet.

This book teaches you everything you need to know about your body, such as how the temperature thing really works, cervical positions, cervical fluid, low sperm count, etc....

It certainly took the mystery out of things for me and I am sure it can help others.

Best of luck to you

Hiya Chuck

I have to agree with Sarah - The book by Toni Welscher really is the best I have read so far on fertility.

The key to getting pregnant is understanding exactly what your body is doing. There is a misconception that women ovulate on Day 14 of a 28 day cycle - When the reality is quite different. I learnt from charting that for many months I was having anovulatory cycles with breakthrough bleeding rather than periods. Without charting my BBT I would never have known this, as I assumed the light bleeding I was having was just very light periods...and infrequent ones at that!

I really wish you the very best of luck...Hope you get your much wanted BFP very soon!

hiya,
thank you very much for your help and advice. Do you think it could be my boyfriend that isnt working? he smokes alot of weed because he cant sleep at night do you think that cld be it? i was so up set when my boyfriends sista came in and told me she was pregnant, i was gutted. wish me luck xx
ps i even pray every night, wishing for a healthy bby, but nope nothing there :(

A lot of us are in the same boat. We've been TTC for two years. It's hard to see other people get pregnant (especially those who weren't trying). The good thing is that we have this forum to support each other and get advice and to vent!

Good luck

its really hard to see my boy friends mum buying clothes for his sistas baby and i cant handle it, it hurts me so much. all i want in the world is this tiny baby.

Aww hun I'm sorry it's hurting you this much. Can I ask how old you and your boyfriend are?
Apparently weed/pot/cannabis can make sperm lazy - just as they make the person smoking it. So for a better chance of conceiving - and also a healthier baby whilst your pregnant - try and convince him to give it up?

x

we are in early twenties, i dont smoke it but he does. you see smak heads having baby's why no me!!!
all i want is this baby in my arms. i cant talk to him about it he wont under stand how much this wld mean to me xx

Having a baby is a joint decision - especially if it is planned. If he wants a healthy baby as much as you he should listen and will cut down as much as he can.

The more you stop worrying about conceiving - the more likely it will happen.

i try, i try so so hard not to think about it but my sista has just had a little baby last year and shes always with me, and my boyfriends sista is due in november and i just cant handle all the excitement. i try to act excited for her but i just cant, inside i am aching. i pray evey night, i spend 15 pound afta 15 pound every two weeks or once a month but still nothing i came of the pill last november and i have had nothing yet.
the past few days i have had a slight niggle in my tummy i have them just now, it feels like very light suttle period pains?could this be anything, im so fed up with building my hopes up then getting them broke down again,
please help me....cxcxcxc

I want a baby, to hold close to me, love and care for forever and to love me without me having to love it back

As much as you say you want a baby I'm rather concerned at this statement and surprised that no-one else has picked it up. You want the unconditional love of a child without wanting to give it that love?

It won't be a loveable baby forever; babies grow up and children won't always love you; teenagers less so.

You really need to think about why you want a baby. If it is to fill a gap in your life, then maybe you should think again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back