I HAVE BEEN THIEVED FROM!!!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
Some little bloody elves have come in the night and eaten most of my chocolate baubles from my xmas tree...

Cheeky buggers even had the balls to leave the foils next to my laptop :shakehead:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shakehead:
I bet it was the same gang who ate my chocolate decorations before the tree even went up!

Bet it was the same scum who ate half my slab of dairy milk and packet of jellytots grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x :x :x

Blimey Girls!! Sounds like this gang have been busy :wink:

I'll have to protect my chocolates (and/or jelly tots) :lol:

...From you lot

:rotfl: :rotfl:

CoreysMummy said:
Blimey Girls!! Sounds like this gang have been busy :wink:

I'll have to protect my chocolates (and/or jelly tots) :lol:

...From you lot

:rotfl: :rotfl:

c'mon now Erika, u know i will gladly take the jellytots of ur hands... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol, im thinking I should have sliped some in your christmas card now :lol:

I have a similar problem..someone has broken into my house and eaten a WHOLE BOX of luxury christmas chocolate biscuits and then had the cheek to open another one! OH was none too pleased as they were supposed to be left until nearer christmas! Cant think who it couldve been...... but they dont half go nice with a cup of tea :shhh: :lol:

Uh-oh... the chocolate eating mice have struck in our house too... the tin of Quality Street which was supposed to be saved til nearer the day seems to have become a tin of empty wrappers :think:

lol why do we save chocs n nice biscuits til nearer xmas ?? theyll be yummy whenever u eat them and at christmas you can poach other peoples !

MagicMarkers said:
lol why do we save chocs n nice biscuits til nearer xmas ?? theyll be yummy whenever u eat them and at christmas you can poach other peoples !

i know! I did say to OH, when exactly are we saving these bloody biscuits for? Its december!! He reckons they should have been saved until after the 19th because thats when he finishes work ...... so i have been eating them while he is at work to make sure i gets my share :D :lol:

Tell you what though, we bought some tins of biccies last year and we couldnt bloody give them away...this year we've gone through nearly 2 boxes already :lol: Im waiting for my giant tin of Quality Street that the MIL always buys us every year...nom nom nom...

Emma58 said:
:shakehead:
I bet it was the same gang who ate my chocolate decorations before the tree even went up!

OMG They are the same ones that got me too :shock: I darent buy anymore just in case they strike again :lol:

Apparently this chocolate pilfering gang have been operating in the Leeds area too and are quite partial to Galaxy mistletoes!

Greedy barstewards

Oh my dayz uh uh no they didhant girlfriend! I cant believe dis shizzle..some teefing gang of tea leafes have only broken into my yard and teefed my chocolate cake and my Baileys icecream...dey must be stopped!!

fran_23 said:
Oh my dayz uh uh no they didhant girlfriend! I cant believe dis shizzle..some teefing gang of tea leafes have only broken into my yard and teefed my chocolate cake and my Baileys icecream...dey must be stopped!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats made me laugh fran :lol:

Theyve even spread themselves this far as to eating all my celebrations and just left the tin :shakehead:

I got milkybar ones for my tree and they remain untouched. Im shocked OH hasnt eaten them all, tho I wouldnt be shocked if they were hollow foil hanging on the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back