I have a very strong addiction

Tillytots said:
BabyBee said:
I do taste my showergel. Just a tiny bit foamed up on my finger :oops: :oops:

do you blow bubbles when you talk? :rotfl:

we are all a bunch of loons :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i once told my OH that if i was ever found foaming at the mouth not to worry as it was probably just showergel. Lol.
It's the radox moisturise (white) one that i like. :oops: I have 6 in my room... :rotfl: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I also quite like dove bar soap.... :oops:

Nicola g said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a strong addiction to rennies, hubby says i need to see a doctor :rotfl:

I went through a couple of packs a day when I was pregnant. I got in a hump with my OH once cos I sent him to get me some & he can back with chewy ones :roll:

I also loved the smell of clean washing, I used to wash a teatowel in loads of fabric conditioner & put it in the tumble dryer just so I got the smell! OH thought I was nuts.

with my dd i used to be addicted to the smell of Magazines, big thick magazines, like a catalogue, i used to stand in WHSmiths and sniff the fishing magazines cos they smelt the best, i was once asked to leave the shop when i was in Fourboyes (a paper shop near us) cos i licked one... :oops:

Ginnymarie said:
i lurve the smell of firelighters

i eat toothpaste

i love my peppermint face scrub from liz earle, i ate some today :oops:

oh yes the taste of toothpaste i love brushing my teeth and add more on just to get more of the taste. lol
and i love the sensation of drinking cold cold water and the smell of it :rotfl: we must all be mad strange what effect pregnancy has. i am hoping my craving for cold water doesnt go when baby more as usually i hate water and i will need to be losing some weight so will be good if i am drinking plenty of water

marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back