I have a question

confuzed 88

Reaction score
im not due for another 6months but just wanted to know from people who are experienced.....did u do anything to make sure ur baby came on time on its actuall due date...i really dont want my bubs to come in august..got so many birthdays that month already :( x

im not due for another 6months but just wanted to know from people who are experienced.....did u do anything to make sure ur baby came on time on its actuall due date...i really dont want my bubs to come in august..got so many birthdays that month already :( x

Hi hun I haven't given birth yet but from reading the ladies posts in.tri 3 for the last few months there isn't a fool proof way to get labour going.
Good luck chick ;)

Hey, well I'm now 5 days overdue and well the answer is nothing you do will decide when your baby is ready. I've tried the lot! And I'm still overdue. You may be lucky and have a baby on your due date or even before, but unfortunately a majority of first timers go overdue.

My daughter arrived on her due date but that was just by chance. Baby will come when it's ready and all we can do is wait!

annoying to have to admit it but the over-used 'It will arrive when it's ready' is 100% correct. :roll:

^^i agree wiv lexi,nothin works and baby will come wen they're ready. Also,don't believe ppl wen they say u won't carry to term,no1 thought I'd get to due date and now here I am a day over and still no baby :(

Yup hate to tell you but I tried everything last time , all I did was make myself sick and sore . Its not worth it :( baby really will just do its own thing,

I did a combination of the following:

Drink raspberry leaf tea
Bounce on my exercise ball
Dtd
Walking
Spicy food

I had my baby 4 days early, she is my first as well.

I wouldn't recommend wii fit and hula hooping cos that made my engaged baby turn breech!!

Baby will come when they are good and ready :)

Emma x

I think less that 5% arrive on due date and more than 50% are after due date - according to ticker thingy on my phone anyway. Google may throw up more accurate figures. Due date is really just a rough estimate and anythinng from 38 - 42 weeks is considered normal.

Drink raspberry leaf tea
Dtd
Walking
Spicy food

I wouldn't recommend wii fit and hula hooping cos that made my engaged baby turn breech!!

Emma x

^^ I did all of these as well as eating more pineapple than is advisable, Im pretty sure I was funding the economy of whatever country supplies our pineapples in July :lol: My LO was born 9days over by c-section. When they induced me a week after my due date my cervix hadnt even softened :doh: didnt make the blindest bit of difference but I had some fun trying out all the old wives tales :lol:

Drink raspberry leaf tea
Dtd
Walking
Spicy food

Emma x

^^ I did all of these as well as eating more pineapple than is advisable, Im pretty sure I was funding the economy of whatever country supplies our pineapples in July :lol: My LO was born 9days over by c-section. When they induced me a week after my due date my cervix hadnt even softened :doh: didnt make the blindest bit of difference but I had some fun trying out all the old wives tales :lol:

Pahahahaaaa :rofl: I remember your pineapple rampage! I bet Morgan's gonna HATE the stuff!

good times eh?! I still like pineapples :lol: will let you know when I wean morgan onto them :rofl:

awww hun, overdueness is rubbish!! :hug: just keep reminding yourself that you baby will be here in February GUARANTEED!! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back