I have a moustache!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
How do you ladies get rid of hair on your top lip?
I've never really bothered about it b4 but I seem to be noticing it more lately.
Can I use Imac on it or is there a special cream I will need to get?

OMG I'm going to look like Freddy Mercury if I don't do something :rotfl:

Don't stress I have a beard too :wall:

I use facial hair removal cream from SUperdrug, cheap but effective. Put it on before your shower or bath or whatever, leave for 5 minutes and take off. Works for me. I do it once every couple of weeks or so, except when I have PND (like now) and then I leave it 3 months and look like the bearded lady.

Luckily my hair's all blonde but it's thick and horrid er... where's the vomit smiley gone???

When I was watching big brother I wondered if I was the only girl on the planet who didn't do anything to her top lip. They all seemed to be at it on there. I can't believe Lisa shaved hers with a razor! :shock: Mine are mainly blonde and not very noticable (I hope!) so i dont want to mess with them incase they get worse.
My mum uses facial hair remover cream on hers.

you get special cream for your face rather than the usual Imac or Veet.

I wax mine. But you can also bleach it.

I wax mine, but also have to pluck 2 BLACK hairs from my chin :lol: What a lush :lol:

I bleach mine, but I am thinking about having it waxed. (I am too scared I will get a bright red rash!!)

Oooo I couldn't wax :shock: Tried it with my legs once.......never again and it didn't get all the hairs out lol.

Will try the immac I think.

Thanks ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back