Hair removal after c section?!

Hayley1608

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Bit of a personal question but those of you who have had a section... What do you use to get rid of unwanted hair down there VV

Lol!

It hurts alot if the skin even pulls slightly so have to be really careful. The easiest thing would be hair removal cream but it says not to use it on scars

x

I think it would depend where.your scar is Xxx mine is above the pubic line so i can use cream, but if yours is below is.maybe try waiting it out a little longer and using a razor? Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

My scar is just on the public line so I do get hair there and I just shave it off lol very carefully though x

My scar matches the hair line, except the odd rouge hair, so all good, I would wait a little longer or use cream, you can get more sensitive ones just incase

Mines on the hair line so I just used a razor as close as poss up until a few weeks ago when I felt comfortable to go right on it gently ofc x

Had a blocked air follicle there which made it really sore. Had to have antibiotics to clear it so it might have to wait a little while longer.

I feel like a cave woman LOL

X

Scar tissue needs at least 6 months before you can wax/epilate or use depliatory cream. I'd use a trimmer in the meantime - i got a Wilkinson sword one with a razor on one end and, Erm, hedge trimmer on the other :) xx

No problem sweets. I'm thankful I can still reach to wax at the minute. The things us girls have to do! Lol xx

I did try to wax using veet strips, was a lil painful but I survived ;)

Wax is much painful, generally I use to shave over their and still if some hairs remain then go over the area with tweezers. Even the most seasoned shaver and expensive razor will miss a hair here or there. Grab the tweezers and go to town, picking up wherever your razor left off. The pain lasts a matter of seconds. You can handle it. Have a read to the safety tips with Laser hair removal treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back