Oh my days......

Chazabell

Reaction score
I have a moustache growing :shock:

Always had blonde hairs around my top lip like everyone else, on 1 side they are now growing a little darker :( OH pointed it ut to me, christ only knows why its happening.....soooooooo....

Any of you lovely ladies have a muzzy? If so how the frigg to you get rid of it or hide it??

xxxx

Unfortunately I have one, you could bleach it but tbh it makes it brighter but if it's fine then you will get away with bleaching and it's less harsher to your skin.

I use sensitive facial hair removal cream but I have to do it every couple of weeks. I'm going to hold out for Groupon hair removal cream and take it off permanently!

The joys of hormones!

Let's put it this way...I am dark haired and petite needless to say I make myself bald as a coot on a daily basis!xxx

Ha ha!

Thanks hun, never even though of removal cream xx

As a naturally hairy person (and I am dark!) I thnak God I don't yet have a 'tach... Give me a few years and I reckon I'll have one though :shock: :shock:

I think it you are really bothered you can get it lasered off? it could be expensive though!

As you are fair I am sure it isn't noticable at all? Well at least not to most people :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Having it threaded it painful but I find the best way. Just go to one of those eye brow ladies you get in superdrug or something. It doesn't go spotty like sometimes waxing does, and grows back finer and takes ages to come back x

Chazabell, I second what Lara has just said, i get my eye brows threaded and it does grow back slower plus no redness at all. xxxxxx

Chaz i have one lol! i pluck it all off ouch!

I also have really darl long hairs growing on my inner thights which i never had before and my lower back x

i feel your pain! i have a few dark but very fine hairs and i use the veet face wax strips. ive done this for a while and the onyl issue i have ever had was loads of tell-tale white spots where my tache once was..... i had rubbed in moisturiser right after i ripped the wax off so the moisturiser gor caught int he open pores/hair follicles. Not a good look...

my top tips are - clean the skin thoroughly and dry throroughly. rub the wax strips to warm them up. rub hard in direction on hair growth when applying them. rip off FAST and STRONG upwards to get rid off everything in one go - repeatedly doing the same area will leave red-ness. i also swear when i rip it off as it does hurt like mutha-f**ka there is no denying it!

good luck.

I have these really good exfoliating pads from JML!

I save them for special occasions as I don't want to encourage too much growth but they work quickly and effectively, they're a bit like very very very fine sandpaper, you just rub in circles and the hair disappears, highly recommended! :)

Jeez we couldn't have this conversation on facebook! :shock:

xx

Im gonna mooch for the cream and the buffer. It only sems to be on 1 side....getting rather paranoid. Theres a girl who gets my train every day who has a muzzy, and i always think 'eeeee......fix it' ha ha and she is probably thinking 'ha ha she can only grow a muzzy on 1 side' ha ha ha xxxxx

i feel your pain i get a muzzy and long blonde hairs on my chin, i pluck the chin ones but top lip i use veet wax strips and yes.....it hurts but worth it! my mum and nan have muzzys :-( and now i have it too, my oh calls my chin a ''nanna beard'' :brat: oh well at least he loves me

Chaz re the one side bit...I was told once that your changes in your skin can occur simply by which ovary you ovulate from each month. I notice that i also get spots on either the right side or the left side of my chin each month. One month on the left the next month on the right!!!The human body is a bloody mine field!

I am sure it is not as bad as you think it looks. As Blondy once pointed out to me, no one really notices these things the way see them.

Giz xxxxx

Hi Chaz. I also have the beginnings of facial fuzz- the joys of pcos! The exfoliator thing sounds good- this might sound dumb but what's jml? Xxx

JML is a brand hun, I had a look online and amazon are selling them for around £4 they are called JML Satin Pure Pads. I think these are the ones Maybe was talking about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back