I have a large growth!

xrachx

Reaction score
well fairly large, he weighed 7lb 3 at the last clinic visit...lol
seriously though, he kicks off if we are parted for too long, i went to slimming world tonight, dp took him to his mums at about 4.30 so i could have a little time on my own to get a nice soak or whatevr, needless to say i couldnt settle so i went round to see them at about 6.20 then i left to pick my mate up and apparently he cried and cried until i came back at 8.30, he has been ok since i came back and has wanted cuddling and talking to, i took him up in his basket as dp went to bed early (he is working 12 hrs) he was up there 5-10 mins and he wouldnt settle so i brought him back down (in his basket) he had a feed which settled him and now he is fast off and has been for about an hour, i cant remember the others being like this, is anyone elses baby like this? its like he can smell me coming into the room and he is looking for me and wimpers until i pick him up, is he just a sensitive child or do you think (like a few others) that he is spoilt?

You CAN'T spoil your own child :hug:
He's soooooooooo tiny, he just needs axtra reassurance you're there, that's what I'd think anyway. Isaac was the same, drove me insane some days but they need us, and I guess if you're BF'ing, more so.
As he gets bigger it will get better I'd dare to say, Isaac has days now when he only wants me, but Mummy's are better than Daddy's anyway, so who can blame them :wink:
LOL @ the growth comment, so glad you meant your LO :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back