First night in own room. Help.

-Betty-

Reaction score
Santino is going into his own room tonight.
we have put him down once and he cried so I went to him and he was sick everywhere.
Put him back down and he is crying again.
Do you think he is ill? or just wants to sleep in his crib in our room?
Help. :(
Feeling like a very bad mummy at the mo :(

Does Santino seem ill? You could maybe keep him in your room again tonight and then try him in his own room again tomorrow if you are worried. Why have you decided to move him in to his own room now(just curious)?

Since he was two months old he has slept from 10pm to 9am. He sleeps really well.
He is also out growing his crib and he loves his cot because i put him in there to have a nap in the afternoon. :)

-Betty- said:
Since he was two months old he has slept from 10pm to 9am. He sleeps really well. quote]

:cheer: well done you - can I ask if there was anything you did to help him sleep so long?

No not really. We have always put him to go to sleep when he was awake so he can get himself to sleep. He had colic so i took him to a craniel oesteopath (sp) and I think that had alot to do with it too. Prob jinx him now and he will wake up at 4am :D

lol, i hope not.

hope getting him sleeping in his own room goes well for you and the poor thing isn't sick anymore :hug:

I think you're a great Mummy, you're doing everything you can to make the transition really nice for your LO, I do hope he's well and he's sleeping peacefully :hug:

grace went into her own room last week (10 weeks old) she has been fine. i think we were disturbing each other when she was in the crib in our room. try again as im sure one LO gets used to waking and not seeing you there he will be fine.

Well last night we had complete sucess. Santi went to bed at ten afetr his bottle and woke up at 9.30am. Thanks to all who posted. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back