I hate motorway driving

Hazel

Reaction score
I've spent half the day driving around the blimming M25 as took my dad to Heathrow in the awful weather and as it gets dark earlier now I can hardly see a thing as I get blinded by the lights of the other cars. Loads of people had their fog lights which gets on my nerves, it's not foggy :evil: !

People were still speeding even though there was flooding in some places, I nearly lost control of the car at one point as I aquaplaned at 60mph (my stomach did a flip), glad I left Connie with my mum for the afternoon.

I know how you feel. I hate driving altogether since the crash I was in :(

Motorway driving in the wet and rain sucks

I know exactly how you feel, I used to do an 80 mile round trip to work and back, 95% of it on the M6 and M42. It sucks anyway never mind in bad weather. And don't get me started on other drivers...grrr!!

:hug: :hug:

I know how you feel too! I passed my test over 2 years ago but haven't driven since :oops: :oops: It's just too scary!

Motorway driving definetly isnt fun in the wet!.. i hate driving in the wet altogether, always have done :lol:

Other drivers are ridiculous in the wet, always sit right behind you, which i hate as i was in a crash last year where i van slammed into the back of me :(

Anything in the wet with my car isnt fun really, it has a rather lively back end and traction control constantly goes nuts :lol: :oops:

Craig said:
Motorway driving definetly isnt fun in the wet!.. i hate driving in the wet altogether, always have done :lol:

Other drivers are ridiculous in the wet, always sit right behind you, which i hate as i was in a crash last year where i van slammed into the back of me :(

Anything in the wet with my car isnt fun really, it has a rather lively back end and traction control constantly goes nuts :lol: :oops:

Cant blame the car for your driving love :wink: :rotfl:

Slinky Sarah said:
Craig said:

Thats when im taking it easy :lol: pushing it is a completely different ballgame! ;)

Craig said:
Slinky Sarah said:
Craig said:

Thats when im taking it easy :lol: pushing it is a completely different ballgame! ;)

Yeah yeah. Thats your excuse ;)

People were tailgating in the torrential rain on the M3 yesterday... crazy!

Bee said:
Craig said:
Slinky Sarah said:
Craig said:

Yeah yeah. Thats your excuse ;)

You know fine well how skittish that car is! lol back end always wants to overtake...

I think thats what you tell me so I get back in the car :lol:

U make my car do the same somehow ;)

Bee said:
I think thats what you tell me so I get back in the car :lol:

U make my car do the same somehow ;)

Nah, you know when i do it purposely... i smile ;) lol your car just hates the wet when the turbo spools

Bee said:
Craig said:
NickyB said:
What car do you drive Craig?

a rather large and comfy vauxhall omega 3.0l MV6 lol

That should be a bloody huge and gigantic omega!

Just because it doesnt always fit in parking spaces... :roll: :lol: cant help that i have a big one... :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back