I had a dream...

Chazabell

Reaction score
This is the first time in the 12 months weve been TTC that i have had a dream like this.

It started off bizzarre...brocolli as trees etc etc (i blame the cough stuff im on for Bronchitis) ha ha! Then i was trying to make my way to a baby changing facility to clean my baby (as i though he would be covered in afterbirth etc) but he wasnt and i panicked about having no baby towels etc etc. I looked at my phone and it was 4.30am so i called my OH to tell him all about our baby.

He was gorgeous, perfect, called Joseph....then i woke up :(

What do dreams like this mean???

xxxx

An overactive imagination?? Husband had a dream where a Tiger had broken into our house had eaten the entire contents of our freezer, then it knocked down the bathroom door and bit him. The first thing he said to me the next morning was he was not impressed with the Tiger Rescue service. I started taking the mick saying he should have put drugs in the steak he threw at the tiger to escape the bathroom. I then asked why there was steak in the bathroom in the first place. . . . And where was I?????

I'm not much better though. Last night I gave birth to a Chihuahua

Oh dear :( I have no idea what it means hun! But the other night I had a dream my OH decided he was gay (have nothing against it btw, just not my OH lol) I woke up and was furious at him sleeping peacefully beside me..haha xx Hmmm I do think i remember reading vivid dreams can be a preg symptom x are you in your 2ww? xx

Dreams like this can either mean that your over thinking about babies etc, but if you have a religion (which I do) then it might be handy to find out what your dream would translate to a scholar or something.

x

Ha ha you lot are bonkers! I think im secretly hoping its a sign ha ha ha xxx

I always have bizare dreams! I can never work out why though! Just enjoy the good ones and try to forget the bad ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back