Dream

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Shelley22222, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Shelley22222

Shelley22222 Member

I had this strange dream last night.....wonder if any of you have had dreams about babies before falling pregnant.

I was at a family function and had 2babies...twins...one boy and one girl...everyone was sooo happy and the babies were gorgeous.... i was in a panic as i hadn't prepared for them i.e. buy clothes or blankets or general baby stuff. My mother was giving me baby clothes....then i was breastfeeding my babies....

It was soo lovely

and then i woke up and felt this horrible ache in my heart!!

xxxxxxxxx

2. Guest

if this helps my dad had a dream i was pregnant 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant lol

3. Guest

I had a dream that my mum told me she was 10 weeks PG the day I realised my af was late - did a test and I was PG!!

4. joan

joan Well-Known Member

I had the opposite dream last month. I had been trying to interpret every little thing as a sign (mild constipation, mild mood swings etc etc), but then one night I had a very brief dream that AF arrived. The next day, the thought popped into my head from my subconscious: "If I was pregnant, I'd know." And I didn't know it, so I knew I wasn't.

So later that day, when AF arrived she was expected.

:)

joan