i had the most strangest dream last night!!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
hi everyone!
i had a strange dream last night that my waters broke i woke up and actually thought i was wet!! lol i wernt! i then had to go down to the toilet and have a wee lol :lol: :lol:
what do you reckon people ive been told strange dreams is a sign of pregnancy lol! :)
shell x

Im having some well weird dreams, and they seems to be quite sexual, so could be! They are very vivid and I can remember them easily xx

I have moments of no dreams an ones of complete madness.

3 nights in a row I've dreamt. First one I woke up an thought WTF but had forgotten by the time I woke up again. 2nd night I dreamt I was having an affair with Phil from Eastenders ... Erm I don't even think he's my type! 3rd all I remember was I was in war & some of my friends from when I was about 14.

I don't think it's pregnancy related mind :D

I had one the other night about Robbie Williams.
It was devastating when I woke up!

I too would of been devastated at such a nightmare! :wink:

I believe dreams are related to having a higher temperature. I wake up from strange dreams only at ovualtion time every month. This week I have had dreams 4 nights in a row so it could mean something? :think:

LMAO at Wobbles dreaming of Phil Mitchell!!!!!!!!!!

Its werid when you have dreams like that, hmm maybe its a sign fingers crossed eh?

your strange dreams certainly were a sign weren't they!

i had a few dreams lately that have been a little bizzarre to say the least. is this a sign for me? heres hoping. AF due on 26th!! :shock:

i had a dream, but i carnt really remember all of it so ill just tell you what i can ..
i know i was asleep but i was awake to if you know what i mean?
when i had this dream i was a week late on my periods and i was dreaming that i started my periods but it was loads of blood and would not stop and a voice saying your never gonna hav a baby .........

i woke up hot as hell crying my eyes out and then fell back to sleep

:think:

I used to dream I had a miscarriage :( but the weirdest one was when I was given a tablet to give birth, I had to take 1/2 one day and 1/2 the next then I gace birth to an 18 month old in a car seat - ouch! LOL xx

I've been having lots of x-rated dreams :oops: Its great though cos I'm usually too knackered for real nookie! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back