i had a bad dream :'o(

weestar21

Reaction score
ok this may sound weird but i woke up crying....lol

I had a bad dream last night that Colby was about 16 and only had one tooth that kept falling out and growing back in :shock:

They do say if you share a dream it wont come true so :pray: dont let it come true :D

i think dreams about losing teeth are meant to mean something? cant remember what but i think its one of the common ones like forgetting to put your clothes on :lol:

you could google it?

xxxxxxxxx

It means your coming into money I think. I have a recurring dream that I have no teeth, my teeth fall out, my teeth are rotten etc etc. No idea why coz I have very nice teeth but I'm told it means good things so dont worry!

my DH has dreams about loseing his teeth and we looked it up and it says it means your lieing about something or your not shareing something you should be!

What about losing all your hair (having it all cut off and shaved) does that mean anything? cause i had a dream not long ago that i had all my hair cut off and shaved at the hairdressers then realised what i had done and got really upset and then i woke up and grabbed my hair and was like :pray: thank god :pray: lol!!

soo am i coming into money?

Hi

aww aint it scary when you have dreams like that :(
Katrina

jenna said:
my DH has dreams about loseing his teeth and we looked it up and it says it means your lieing about something or your not shareing something you should be!

:shock: :shock:
sorry but somehow i dont think i have anything to be lieing or hiding something i shouldnt :?

* goes of to think about what it could be*

would prefer it to be the money one :cheer:

i have dreams that fish are in my bed and i half fall out of my bed lol
i always have that one

loosing teeth in dreams indicate change in life, and can be very positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back